Tuesday, May 13, 2014

We love to love

We go through life dreaming of a perfect man to share our life with. Someone who is not only your lover but your best friend as well. Someone you want to wake up to every morning, who you reach for without having to think about it, whispering soft love words. Someone meant just for you... I found mine. He is my lover, my best friend, my human pillow, my partner in crime, my everything. His name is Silvano
I don't know if he found me or by some stroke of magic I was lucky enough to have found him, but what I do know is that he will forever be in my heart.

My heart is not the one in trouble, it is my head that can loose it every now and then. I don't want to take him for granted, I don't want to forget him.
I won't let myself forget we are worth more than that. That is where my blog comes in, it is so I never loose sight of what truly matters to me..., so I don't forget all the wonderful moments I spend with my Silvano. So I don't forget us.

Together, you and me, Silvano and Yesi 



No comments:

Post a Comment